Join a unique boutique cruise and a spectacular Arctic adventure in Northern-Norway! In March 2020 we will head into the fjords exploring the Atlantic coastline, experiencing the nature, culture, art and culinary specialities of this outstanding Arctic region. We’ll be visiting the archipelago Vesterålen, Lofoten and Steigen, some of the most stunning and picturesque areas in Northern-Norway, and get to discover the regions treasures of history, culture, art, literature, and local culinary. If we are lucky, we will during the expedition experience the spectacular Northern Lights, make new friends and create memories lasting for a lifetime.
WORLDS MOST BEAUTIFUL ARCHIPELAGO: VESTERÅLEN - LOFOTEN – STEIGEN
- 14–18. march 2020
- 16-21. march 2021
- 21-26. march 2021
- 14-19. march 2022
- 19-24. march 2022
- Spectacular nature, local culture, art, history, local culinary
- Experience: fisherman's island Henningsvær, Viking settlement on Borg, Hamsun’s universe in Hamarøy, and the famous Arctic Adventure Cuisine.
- Expedition cruise vessel MS Quest, with only 54 guests, comfortable cabins with bathroom, full board, transfer, guiding, on board lectures
- For guests wanting to explore Arctic Northern-Norway in a nutshell
- Start & stop in Harstad, inbound and outbound flights from Evenes airport (45 min)
- 4 days/ accommodation 3 nights on board M/S Quest
- 4- day fjord cruise along the Atlantic coastline
- Local culinary; breakfast and dinner from Arctic Adventure Cuisine developed by Bocuse d’Or chef Gunnar Hvarnes
- Fruit, coffee and tea on board M/S Quest
- Tailor Made lunches in cultural settings onshore
- Lectures and storytelling on board including economic and fishery history, old & modern art, Viking history, Knut Hamsun literature history
- Experienced guides
- All excursions and activities and comprehensive information through our on board lectures before expeditions
Note: If you experience any trouble with the booking- / or payment site please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you out as soon as possible!